This coat is one of my favorite items, I wore it in my NET A PORTER look book video here, I am yet to share the photos of this look but I will share it next week to show you various ways to wear it. The great news is IT’S IN THE SALE AT 50% OFF and there are still a few sizes left. Mine is a size 38, they run big and a 36 would have been better but it’s the kind of style I can get away with being over sized. Because it’s a girly colour, I love the over sized boyish look.
Ten reasons why I love coat/jacket:
- As stated about it’s a coat but also a jacket due to it’s thickness, well lack of thickness.
- Due to it’s loose fit I can layer it up and wear so much underneath, which allows so many different looks. I can also roll the sleeves up.
- Due to the light weight fabric I can pack it for traveling or wear it traveling.
- Due to the lightweight fabric it’s comfy to wear shopping and I don’t get too hot. But that option of layering means I can make it warm.
- The fabric is wool and cashmere so it’s warm and feels so soft.
- It’s the perfect shade of pink. Look amazing with denim or grey or black.
- It has pockets.
- The length is perfect.
- It’s in the sale.
- IT’S IN THE SALE!
If the pink duster has sold out (it will sell out soon due to being in the sale) I have linked a few below. Some are luxury and some are high street.
You would have seen this leather skirt in my Kooples haul here and my previous blog post here. This skirt is also in the sale, click here to shop. I am wearing a size small. If you would like to know more about my skirt and shoes, make sure you watch the Kooples haul on YouTube and read the previous post. It’s such a keeper so you need to make sure you hurry because it’s in the sale.
BOOTS BUY A SIZE UP
Photos by Paris