Parisian Moments With CLUSE
I am truly excited to share this look with you. I wearing one of my favourite dress brands MARCH II, I am in Paris and I also have a new accessory to share with you. The perfect combination for a perfect article.
You would have seen me wear this brand a lot lately. I cannot get enough of these exaggerated sleeves, embroidered fabrics and bohemian influences. These dresses also come in a longer version here and a shorter version here. Do not forget the tops which you can see here and here.
I teamed this with…. yep you guessed it my Gucci Marmont boots, they go with everything. I always pack these in my suitcase because I can rely on them to go with every outfit. They are perfect for all my day and evening looks.
I took my favourite CHANEL bag with me. This grey CHANEL is my all-time favourite bag. If I had to keep only one bag this would be it. I get stopped in the street with this bag and you all comment a lot on social media, I am going to tell you everything about this bag now.
I bought this bag two years ago. I was on the lookout for a dove grey, not dark grey; it had to be dove grey Classic Flap. I did not want a seasonal bag or lamb skin leather and I wanted silver hardware. To my disappointed I could not find this bag. I am the girl that goes to CHANEL daily, I do not just go to one either I go to all of them. I was searching for five plus years, true to my character I did not give up. I am not a patient person but this search needed patience.
I ended up finding this bag through an Instagram friend. She lives in Miami and I know that America has a different buy to Europe and they usually sell the pastel colours. I told her to look out for it for me. She was such a great girl because one day she saw it and told me immediately. She bought herself one (the last one) and then got me one transferred from Indianapolis, yes this bag came all the way from Indianapolis! I paid around £3880 for it. Back then that was expensive. The Classic Flap cost this now in the UK (for the large) therefore two years ago this was very expensive. CHANEL is more expensive in the USA. I paid £190 more for my CHANEL sport runners this summer. I do not care because this bag was worth every penny. I feel lucky to have it but at the end of the day luck did not drop a grey CHANEL at my door, did it? No, it didn’t, I hunted it down after five years of searching and paid for it myself. Moral of the story, do not give up and be patient.
If you want this bag I have the following suggestions:
- Check preloved sites daily. I recommend this one here. I even found a grey CHANEL classic flap in grey here here and here, two in fact. Unfortunately, my friend bought one but the other one is still for sale. I also found a canvas Deauville tote in grey here.
- Be patient and check CHANEL stores as much as you can.
- Befriend a sales assistant. Do not expect much back if you do not buy much. These sales associates work on commission; they will not put too much time and effort into you if you do not shop.
- Check the CHANEL iPad for the new stock, do not forget to click the “other colours” option.
- Whenever you are travelling in the US, check these stores as these stores are more likely to stock a pastel grey colour. CHANEL can do transfers but only within the same country. The UK can get transfers from Europe and the US can transfer within the US. American people, you guys have more chance.
- Do not give up and be prepared to be patient. Make sure you have the money ready at any time. Do not save the money then spend it because you cannot find it. Imagine spending the money, you find it and then cannot afford it? I saved for it, every time I wanted another bag I would make myself re save. When the bag did come, I was a little short but I sold a bag I loved to make up for it. Nice things mean lots of sacrifices.
It’s like love…. it will come along when you least expect it.
I have listed some grey CHANEL bags below. These are all in stock today (30th oct 2016.) Grey CHANEL bags do sell fast so be quick if you like any.
My New Accessory
My grey CHANEL Classic Flap, is responsible for making me full in love with my new watch. I have been on the lookout for a new watch that had a leather strap. Both my watches are steel or ceramic; both are chunky and heavy. I love my watches but I needed one that was a little more petite. I also wanted a watch which had no pressure. My CHANEL J12 and my Rolex Daytona are very expensive, I wanted a watch for occasions where I did not need to worry about the danger of loosing it. I do cherish this watch, I cherish everything I own but my new watch from CLUSE, is for sure more easy to replace if anything happened to it. My watch retails for £80, I think its really good value for money.
There are so many watches on the market, too many in fact. I was in no rush and decided to wait until I stumbled across the perfect one.
This watch is P E R F E C T! This watch has the dainty face I was looking for, the leather strap and the colour of the strap is everything. I did not even look at any of other colours, I knew I had to have it. The tone of grey matches my CHANEL to perfection. I am so happy with it. I am typing right now, wearing a grey cashmere jumper and this watch. It looks so lovely against knitwear and the colour grey. I am totally in love with this watch. I did order another colour but I will save that for my next article. I chose a really unique strap but it’s in a colour/fabrics I love, any guesses?
If anyone else out there has the perfect grey handbag, I strongly suggest ordering one of these CLUSE watches. For those of you that are still on the hunt for that perfect grey bag, good luck.
This article was sponsored but all views and creative direction were my own.