This is a holiday look for Cannes and another one of my LTKit Take Overs. I love wearing black and white and love the lace detail on this skirt. The top has to open panels at the back which is perfect for tying a knot and tightening the style.
My bag from Designer Exchange has been my bag of the summer and I can not wait to wear this in the winter. The Dionysus is the perfect bag for every occasion, I have used it so much and really love the simple styles like my one. I now have my eye on the smaller style in red and pink.
I wanted to mention my new amazing, pearl encrusted body suit that you have no doubt seen on my social media. I wanted to share it with you before I wear it in NYC for fashion week because it may sell out.
I was asked so many questions:
- How is the fit? I fits pretty true to size but the 8 was slightly too short for me because of my DD boobs. Sabrina has the same length torso as me but smaller boobs and the 8 fitted her perfectly.
- What underwear did you wear? I was wearing nothing and it was fine, the pearls keep everything covered. I would recommend a lace nude body, a cute lace bra or nude Spanx. I have tired then all and everything worked really well.
- How does it look in real life? It looks so expensive in real life. I was blown away when I saw it. It’s the premium collection so it is slightly more explosive than the other pieces but it’s still really cheap for what it is.
- How else would you style it? I would wear this so many ways. With black trousers, under a white shirt, under a low cut black dress, with a denim skirt; the options are endless. This piece will stay in your wardrobe for ever.
- Where is is from? Click here to find out!
SKIRT – SMALL
BLACK TOP – 10 (I needed an 8)
PEARL BODY SUIT Size 10
JEANS Run small